Work experience was awesome! Made everything all nice and tidy, yep, OCD kicking in. Had an awesome lunch break with Marina, going slightly random. Walked on Sydney Uni campus and didn't realise it, got owned by Marina afterwards. >.< We did a hearing test and apparently I have really good hearing :D We also acted as a "control" for several tests, which were pretty fun to do. Looking forward to tomorrow!

***********

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.

I really wish I could. I know it takes time to realise that and sometimes it's hard to escape the darkness but at least have the courage to try. I wish everything was perfect but perfection is something that is out of reach. We can only ever get so close. With courage, with strength, with persistence, perseverance and hope, the light isn't far away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A mix of anything and everything.

About Me

My photo
You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.