I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.

I really wish I could. Somehow you manage to see all the negativity that comes with life, yet there's so much more to that: the beauty of nature, the unbreakable bonds between friendships, the love from family, the opportunities that life has to offer. It's heartbreaking to see anyone go through this but we need to find strength within this darkness, a light to guide us. I wish I could make you see how wonderful everything is. I wish I could take the pain away. I wish I could make you happy. I wish for so many things but none of them really do come true but of course, we have to make them come true. Have faith in yourself that you will get through this. Have faith that you will be stronger because of this experience. Have faith that the worst will pass and you will be more understanding and knowledgeable of the world around us. I wish you all the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A mix of anything and everything.

About Me

My photo
You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.