I've recently become obsessed with photography. Now don't get me wrong, I was always interested but wow, why the sudden urge to take photos? Weird. Because it was raining, I was restricted to taking indoor shots so I grabbed some random things and started arranging them. Yes, I'm that weird. So I ended up with heaps of shots of small objects arranged, nothing much larger than a rose. I'll post the pictures on facebook later when the camera battery finishes charging.


***********

Work experience is coming up soon; next Wednesday and Thursday at the RPA, sooooo excited! Other things coming up: formal, walkathon, dance performance, junior arts performing night, yearly reports, HOLIDAYS!! Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A mix of anything and everything.

About Me

My photo
You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.