This represents a lot of things right now. I guess this can apply to all of us in a sense, some time in our lives so here it is:

If you ever need some extra encouragement, remember this: Never forget what a treasure you are. Try to realise how important you are. Though difficulties come to everyone, it isn't fair when they hang around longer than they should. If I could wish the clouds away, the welcoming breeze of a brand new day would warm your life right this minute. But until a new day comes along, I know you'll always be strong enough to see things through. I have so much faith in you. I know how much strength and courage you have inside. I know you can find all the patience it takes. I know that brighter days are going to find a way to shine in your windows and chase away to blues. And all the things I am most certain of, I know that no one deserves more smiles, success, friendship and love than the special person I see every time I look at you.

I know that lately you have been having problems and I just want you to know that you can rely on me for anything you might need. But more importantly keep in mind at all times that you are capable of dealing with any complication that life has to offer. So do whatever you must, feel whatever you must and keep in mind at all times that we all grow wise and become more sensitive and are able to enjoy life more after we go through hard times.

Sometimes we are overwhelmed with the obstacles we are given in our lives and we as "Why me?" And often when the answers elude us, we believe that the trials through which we suffer are unfair and harsh. But there are answers, even though we might not recognise them. In this world, we are all connected and there is no reason for whatever happens. We must remain strong in the face of adversity and meet the challenges one day at a time. And as time heals us, both body and soul, we may come to understand the meaning of our trials or recognise the good that came from them. We may take pride in knowing that we made it through them and as a result, are much stronger than we were before.

I know things are tough right now and I wish there was something I could do or say to lift you up and make you feel better. I realise that it must seem like this time in your life will never end but this moment is just that - a moment. It will pass and give way to better times. Don't be afraid to feel what you're feeling. Try to remember that you are not alone. Remember that you are very loved, very needed and very special. I know it's not easy but you are a strong and beautiful person. You will get through this and when you do, you will be stronger and more beautiful than you already are. The best rose bush after all is not that which has the fewest thorns but that which bears the finest roses. Life is thickly sown with thorns and i know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.

If you ever feel like giving up, don't. If you think you can't do something, try. If you try and fail, then try again. If you don't, you always wonder why you gave up so easily. Don't let life pass you by; the only way to get ahead is to hold your head up high. Try not to be discouraged when things get in your way; just climb each mountain inch by inch and take life day by day. Eventually you will find the strength you had to see, not only to scale that mountain but to reach it's mighty peak. Believe in whatever you think is worth believing in and never stop until you feel you have done all that you can to secure your dreams.

You are capable of achieving anything you want. Hang in there and have patience with yourself and the situation. Live in the moment, one day at a time, not fretting about the past or worrying about the future. You have strength enough for the present and that is all you need right now. Allow yourself the luxury of peace and don't take on more than you have to. Learnt to let go. Refuse negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones. Look for the good things in your life and make a point to appreciate them. Believe in yourself and know that you have the power. You are ultimately the one in charge of your life and the only person in the world who can change it.

Don't let go of hope. Hope gives you strength to keep going when you feel like giving up. Don't ever quick believing in yourself. As long as you believe you can, you will have a reason for trying. Don't let anyone hold your happiness in their hands; hold it in yours so it will always be within reach. Don't let bad moments overcome you; be patient and they will pass. Don't hesitate to reach out for help; we all need it from time to time. Dont' wait for what you want to come to you. Go after it will all that you are, knowing that life will meet you halfway. Don't feel like you've lost when plans and dreams fall short of your hopes. Anytime you learn something new about yourself or about life, you have progressed. Don't do anything that takes away from your self respect. Don't ever forget how to laugh or be too proud to cry. It is by doing both that we live life to its fullest.

Sometimes we do not feel like we want to feel. Sometimes we do not achieve what we want to achieve. Sometimes things that happen do not make sense. Sometimes life leads us in directions that are beyond out control. It is at these times, most of all that we need someone who will quietly understand us and be there to support us. I want you to know that I am here for you in every way and remember that though things may be difficult now, tomorrow is a new day. Nobody ever said it would be easy or that skies would always be sunny. When grey days and worrisome times come along, you need to stay strong. Know that everything will be okay. Your faith in tomorrow will always help you do what is right and it will help you be strong alone the path of life.

Sometimes it's hard to imagine why life throws us a curve in the road that suddenly changes everything. While there are no maps to steer us through this rough terrain, there are certain assurances to help guide our way. Having faith, perhaps, is the greatest assurance of all - faith in yourself. Have faith that you are strong, capable, deserving and wise. Have faith that roadblocks are often stepping stones in clever disguise and that you're exactly where you're meant to be - no matter how difficult it may be to believe at any given moment. Have faith that life is a series of lessons. Have faith that however painful it may seem at times, you are uncovering truths of immeasurable worth. Most of all, have faith that you are headed in the right direction - and that at the end of every storm, you will find waiting for you, purpose, meaning, answers and light.

I wish there's something I could do to make things easier for you but I know you are a strong person. This challenge will bring you lessons and change you in positive ways you never imagined. You will find that you are stronger than you ever knew. You will learn that you are loved and cared for and things can turn out okay - even when it seems impossible. You will find that even the hardest times pass. In the meantime, know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

[Taken from "Hang In There"]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A mix of anything and everything.

About Me

My photo
You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.