Formal was awesome! Everyone looked so pretty

Didn't exactly find time to post about it since there were so many things that came after it, like the year 10 graduation ceremony, which was today. Reports and results were okay. Just for the sake of saving me repeating them when people ask, here are the results as follows.

Report: 8 A's, B for English =.="
School Certificate:
English - 92
Maths - 93
Science - 90
Geography - 87
History - 81
Computer Skills - 97

Okay cool. Just spent the past 30 minutes looking for my vibrating phone downstairs. In the end, we found it upstairs where I started looking. *EPIC FACEPALM* Okay, I should be sleeping and exercising lol but because I'm lazy, I shall be on MSN and then sleep. Exercise can wait until tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

A mix of anything and everything.

About Me

My photo
You should know me from different places. If you don't, you shouldn't be here.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.