I never gave them hell. I just told them the truth and they thought it was hell.
I swear this happens to me all the time. I be blunt and they take it wrong, I be subtle and they tell me I'm not telling them enough. Is there no way out? Of course, lying is definitely not the way to go. Nothing is achieved through lying so we should always tell the truth. When we do something bad, it's okay to own up to it; we make mistakes in order for us to learn. There's no point trying to hide it as it will be uncovered sooner or later. We don't have to hide our mistakes and lie to prevent ourselves from feeling embarrassed but it is when the truth is discovered, we are truly embarrassed. Why hide from the truth? Face it. We should worry about what others think, as long as we know it's the truth, there's nothing to be afraid of. They can take it however they like but you know you're at no fault. Live the truth because it feels so much better than living a lie.
Posted by
[~~Doolie*]

0 comments:
Post a Comment