Holidays so far? Hmm. Not much yet but I did go out to the city with dancing friends today. Twas awesome! Mizuya at 11:30am, purikura, jewellery shopping/present shopping, Max Brenners. So yummy! Anyway, should be exercising but I'm too lazy to get up.
Ice skating on Thursday! So looking for to that. Now that it's the holidays, I can't tell what day it is anymore. Mind screw! I have goals to reach! Lol.
Agenda for the holidays:
- ice skating
- horse riding
- photoshoots
- shopping for books
- buy christmas presents
- buy birthday presents
- get fit/un-fat
- improve pointe work
- learn a piano piece
- learn ballet dances
- finish gossip girl
- make photoshop projects
- go on holidays in the blue mountains lol
- write a story
- write another song
- arrange love story meets viva la vida
I'm sure there are much more things to do but I can't be bothered listing them all lol. Hmm... time to.....I don't know what..stretch? lol Okay. Splits time! Bye!

0 comments:
Post a Comment