Okay guys, call me crazy, but yes, I have started another blog. Reason? Well, I just came up with the idea of posting inspirational quotes here, followed by my thoughts on them. I guess I'm being influenced by my recent addiction to beautiful words. So here goes my first one.
We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving and we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.
Each of us has a dream, unique in itself, shaping what we do and how we choose to live our lives. We all hope that it will one day come true but we can not immerse ourselves in only hoping. Although hope leads us and gives us faith in ourselves that one day we will achieve our goal, we still need to try our hardest to bring the best from within us. Every day is a step closer to that dream; every day we improve ourselves, hoping to become a better person. Along the way of our hard work, we also need to believe, truly believe that we can pursue our dream and achieve our goals. We must have faith in ourselves.

2 comments:
Testing a comment just to see what the comment layout looks like.
4371 says: you didn't use my epic quote? haha that's okay, I don't mind
My reply to that: I found it so it's MYYY quote :P
Post a Comment